Men's Stack Short Sleeve HOROEKA
*Short sleeve men's pre-order will be here at the start of December.
You know the drill, our tops are pretty comfortable and functional. With being outside and doing stuff in mind, they are also tough and durable. The fabric is light-weight and the fit gives you a full range of motion.
The best part, we've been inspired by riding and hiking around Aotearoa, and have decided to bring the native to you. This jersey features hand-drawn graphics representing the Lancewood, a tall native tree otherwise known as the Horoeka.
Free Shipping on orders over $100.00NZD
Where NZ art meets dirt!
Ride a loose line...
LANCEWOOD: Known as Horoeka, is a tall skinny tree native to New Zealand. It has stiff leaves with irregular teeth, all growing downwards from a central stem. You generally see it in the bush tucked amongst other natives.
- Fabric wicks away perspiration to keep you dry
- Strong fabric & snag-resistant
- Quick-dry fabric (100% Polyester)
- Breathable, lightweight 145gsm
- Moisture-wicking and antibacterial finish
- Flat-locked seams for durability
- Raglan style with short sleeves
- Dropped back hem